· 1 Cup Soy Milk, unflavored
· 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
· 3/4 Cup Sugar
· 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
· 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (organic, gluten free)
· 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour (Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Flour)
· 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder (I used fully organic, raw cocoa)
· 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
· 1/2 tsp Baking powder
· 1/4 tsp Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with paper or colorful, fun liners.
2. Whisk together the soy milk and vinegar in a large bowl, and set aside.
3. Add the sugar, oil, and vanilla extract to the soy milk mixture and beat until foamy. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add in two batches to wet ingredients and beat until smooth.
5. Pour into liners, filling about 3/4 of the way.
6. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.