· 20 oz. Fresh Baby Spinach
· ½ LB or 8 oz. Brown Rice or any Gluten Free Lasagna Noodles
· 1 LB/16 oz. Soft Tofu
· 1 LB/16 oz. Firm Tofu
· 1 TB Sugar
· ¼ Cup Soy Milk
· ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
· 2 TB Lemon Juice
· 3 tsp. Fresh Basil, minced
· 2 tsp. Salt
· 4 Cups Marinara Sauce (with garlic, mushrooms, etc.)
1. Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. Place the tofu, sugar, Soy Milk, garlic powder, lemon juice, basil, and salt in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Stir in the spinach.
4. Cover the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish with a thin layer of tomato sauce, then a layer of noodles (use about one-third of the noodles). Follow with half of the tofu filling. Continue in the same order, using half of the remaining tomato sauce and noodles and the remaining tofu filling. End with the remaining noodles, covered by the remaining tomato sauce.