1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag
3. Seal tightly and shake to coat.
4. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
5. Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning.
6. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with kosher salt, if necessary.
7. Serve immediately.