· 2 Cups Soy Milk, Plain or Vanilla
· 1 Cup Quinoa, rinsed
· 3 TB light-brown sugar
· 1/8 tsp Ground Cinnamon
· 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
1. Bring milk to a boil in a small saucepan. Add quinoa, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until three-quarters of the milk has been absorbed-about 15 minutes.
2. Stir in sugar and cinnamon. Cook, covered, until almost all the milk has been absorbed-about 8 minutes.
3. Stir in blueberries and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Serve with additional milk, sugar, cinnamon, and blueberries to taste.