Portobello Mushroom Pizzas
· 4 large Portobello Mushrooms (clean well-they tend to be dirty!)
· ½ Cup Organic marinara sauce
· 1 Garlic Clove, minced
· 2 Cups Spinach, sautéed
· 2 TB Olive Oil, separate
· 8 TB Soy Cheese (2TB per mushroom)
· ¼ tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Wash the mushrooms well and dry
3. Heat 1 TB of olive oil in a medium pan, sauté mushrooms 3 minutes/side, remove from pan, set aside
4. Using another TB of olive oil in the pan, sauté the spinach and garlic, sprinkle it with sea salt and set aside
5. Spoon 3 TB of marinara into each mushroom.
6. Add the sautéed spinach by the spoonful into each mushroom-spread evenly amongst them all.
7. Top them all with the soy cheese.
8. Lay out the mushroom pizzas on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes