- 1 ½ Cups Yellow Cornmeal
- ½ Cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 Cups Soy Milk
- ¼ Cup Soft Silken Tofu
- 2 TB Vegetable Oil
- 2 TB Sugar
1. In a medium bowl, sift together the cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt. In another medium bowl, whisk together the soy milk, tofu, oil, and sugar.
2. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until they are blended. Let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes to soften.
3. Pour 1/8 Cup of the batter onto a hot, non-stick griddle or skillet, flipping it over when bubbles appear on the top.
4. Cook opposite side for 1 to 2 minutes, serve immediately with fresh fruit preserves.